Saturday 19 November 2011

Home..

Happy to be at home, here in cold & sunny Glasgow/Coatbridge.
Using the computer in the library as my mac book is in getting fixed!
Getting ready for the forthcoming Say NO To PLASTIC vintage, charity & craft sale
on Sunday 27th November.

I am so blessed and grateful to have a wonderful friend in Lisa Bonner who is a super star
and has been hosting the sales since I have been in Tanzania for the past 5 months!
And she is a new baby, Matilda and 4 year old Emily to look after and she;s just started school!

Haven't been feeling tip tops since I came back.. all that deet and anti malaria malarkey, though I was super fortunate that I didn't get malaria, wasn't robbed ( though phone got nicked ) or hurt or felt threatened.
Utterly adored every moment of my time there and I can't wait to return!
So many amazing adventures, wonderful people and majestically beautiful landscapes.

I miss Sarah, Tonic, Meswin, Kessy, Anita, Abby, Jim, Pannasekara, Graham, Asana, Mandisa, Bilen and all the other lovely people I met, not to mention the kids at the Kind Heart Africa School. Think of them a lot! And i heard today from John Hudson that its been raining for 10 days straight!??

Cold and sunny here.. weird : )

No comments:

Post a Comment