Thursday 2 June 2011

Fly in the ointment ?



Been here for almost a week, no mossie bites - hurrah!
Did see a rat in Archipelageo, a groovy fish restaurant the other night.
I couldn't see it to begin with ( shortsighted you see ) but I did when it ran right past our table. The waitresses just laughed. Graham sat with his feet up for the rest of the night.

Today a bug - no idea what it was, some sort of fly, was found in my vanilla ice cream from Fairy Delights at The Slipway.Boak.

Then home to the ants.. must not leave even the tiniest of crumbs or anything sweet out.
Trillions of them have found my bees honey with cinnamon, they seem to like it just as much as I do, infact make that did.

I love all these little creatures as they are a necessity and the ice cream was probably mega calorific anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment