Thursday 8 September 2011

The sun and the moon..

On safari with Nino in August to Makumi.
The sun was setting at 6.15ish to our right as we were leaving at the end of a wonderful day of
nature at its most amazing.

We stopped the jeep and to our left the full moon was rising. They were both in the same sky, at the same level at the same time.

I have never seen anything like it. Incredible!!!

That was one of those precious moments that I will always, always remember.
A perfect ending to a perfect day.

Nino took some awesome ( am running out of superlatives ) photographs
of hippos, lions, trees, birds, giraffes, elephants....He's pretty good at taking snaps ; )

Would love to be back there for just a moment.
I miss him, his spirt, energy and stupid sense of humour. I laughed so much in the 9 days that I knew him that I was almost on my way to developing a six pack..

No comments:

Post a Comment