Tuesday 18 October 2011

Bridesmaids..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1478338/

Never been one, had 3 though and I LOVED this film. Watched it twice 
this weekend.
Actually watched parts of it with Jim over 3 nights and watched the 
entire movie again last night.
It was funny, inisghtful, very well written and I laughed so much.
It was produced by Judd Apatow who also worked on Knocked Up, The 40 
Year Old Virgin and stars Kristen Wiig and Rose Byrne and a
whole host of excellent players.

Its touching and funny and its truthful. A must see! I know I am 
probably late in getting to see it, I am in Africa after all.
Girls will love it too, we can connect wih each of the female leads in 
some way and sorry, I am a sucker for a good male lead
and the bloke who plays the Irish cop is ace and the ending..

"This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me 
happy!" Ha! great line.

Definitely see it if you can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment