Sunday 9 October 2011

Martin Geissler

Martin Geissler..

has been an absoloute gem . He's helped me with my book idea for the Kind Heart Africa School and has been in touch with me as, from time to time I guess we have checked in on each others happenings on FB. Last time we were in touch, he was in this continent reporting on the Somalian refugee situation in Kenya. I was having a bit of a tough day at the time, and he got it, as he has worked extensively in Africa.
His day was way more challenging in every way, compared to my silly wobble.

He's also commented on a few of my posts on FB and

He too, seems to have a great fondness for Africa, its people, culture and landscapes
Anyway, he has contributed to my story book and his lovely family have helped out too! LOVED what they have taken the time to think about,
put down and send with love.. Very grateful to the G family!!

Am somewhat in awe and envy of what Martin does for a living, I  also wonder what his children know about his 'job'. Bet they'll be even more proud of his mum and dad's life experiences when they are old enough to understand fully!

Heartfelt thanks from Pannasekara, all of the children and me..x



No comments:

Post a Comment