Friday 7 October 2011

Work

Can't do anything until I get my visa sorted, so the 2 job offers are now on hold.
Relieved about one of them as I did my bit helping out where and when was required,
delighted still on the other hand about the other opportunity!
For legal reasons I can't mention anything further.

I have been asked to write a monthly column in a magazine here, of course did it for free and it comes out on Monday. Excited. Erm, yes.

Very excited about relocating here. I love this country, its people and all that is has to offer.
At the same time, if the universe has something else in mind for me, I will leave here knowing
that I had the most amazing time of my life, meeting incredible people, soaking up stunning sunsets,
laughing til I developed a 6 pack - almost and just enjoying every single moment.

Some days it is so hard and hot, with no power, horrific traffic, poverty and general diffficulties.
I know have learned to cope with a smile and to breathe. The people here are wonderful.
So full of fun and generosity. I hope everything works out work wise, if not, then its not to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment