Saturday 30 July 2011

Ludacris

Is in Tanzania.. and last night ( Friday 29th ) I was invited by my lovely friend Anita to go for dinner with her and him at the owner of Clouds FM for dinner. How lovely. I couldn't go as I forgot I had other plans..
dying to hear how it went! When I was out at the Kempinski last night I bumped into Abby ( looking really gorgeous ) and she was off to meet them all later.. Ludacris in the house partying at Runway.

I bet Simone was grumpy.

Ludacris is here all weekend, so maybe if I lose my weekend virgintiy at Runway ( I've only ever been on Thursday's & Wednesdays ) I will get to see what all the hoo hah is about. People love him here!
Dunno though, as I am off to Bongamoyo now for the day with John Hudson, a colleague of lovely Victoria's. He's off back home to Ireland tomorrow after a lengthy stint working out here for Diageo as a consultant.

Looking forward to visiting the island as I have heard good things! Factor 50 on. Slapped on.

No comments:

Post a Comment