Monday 25 July 2011

Sarah - Project 1

So, last week when Sarah and I met at the Movenpick Hote; and witnessed the GOD amongst men that was Per, she told me about a project she'd like me to help her with for NBC.
I forgot to mention Per. Sarah was mid flow, chatting away when I looked across the cafe to the main reception area of the Movenpick where my eyes fell upon one of the most
beautiful men I have ever seen. So much so, I said " Sarah, stop. Look at that man." We both did.

He was tall ( i was later to find out half Tanzanian half Dutch ), with blondish dreads, slim, in denim knee shorts, grey t, raybans, rucksack... He didn't walk, this dude was gliding.

Ahhh.. I know him! He was chatting up Abby at Runway, wait I will find out his name.. she texted a friend and his name is Per, he used to be a crazy party animal and now he's calmed down
( * is it me or is there a recurring theme here ? )

I could not take my eyes off him. Bugger was that Sarah was facing him and I was craning my neck to watch him He waved and Sarah waved back.. he was coming over!!!!!!!

We were introduced, I managed a 'hello' rather pathetically and that was it.. I just sat back down and listened.

Anyway, that was Per.

Sarah and I got back to our conversation which was about her pitch that had gone into her client on Friday. It sounds awesome. Right up my street - an event for a bank.
I came up with a few ideas and she liked them. Fingers crossed.

Its now a week later, I am in the same hotel at the same time ( no Per ) and she's just sent me a text to say that the client has approved her proposal.
YES!!!!!

Now going over to her home at 1pm for a celebratory lunch and brainstorm. Ya dancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment