Tuesday 26 July 2011

Power

Tuesday 26th July

We have one day of power and none in the evening..then no power the next day and power in the evening... you can have power but you need a generator and that costs 4 times as much fuel wise than electricity, so not everyone can afford to have one. I fear for small businesses and places that really do require power - shops, hospitals, doctors.. you get the picture!

Presently I am at Sarah's beautiful home, composing emails in the sweltering heat ( even though its raining slightly ) but as there is no power there's no internet or fan for that matter.. you'd think at this rate that I'd be losing weight like billio..
nope I think my body is holding onto every darn ounce of fluid to keep me rehydrated... yuk..

Off later this avo in search of power .

No comments:

Post a Comment