Saturday 25 June 2011

Black Ice PR

Abby and Anita are 2 of the loveliest, kind, funny and switched on gals that I have met since being here. In fact, they rock in Tanzania.
They are the equivalent here to Material in Scotland. They have great accounts, a modelling agency and people love working with them
and they have a complimentary partnership.

Abby has a similar CV to me - she is a radio DJ, MC, creative person with tons of energy, enthusiasm and chat.

I don't know how old they are - I guessed Anita was 24, I was right, Abby - no idea.
They are both gorgeous, warm, funny, clever and kind. Super grateful to them both for making me feel so welcome
and part of their 'team'.

Went to Anita's home on the evening of the fashion show, for a quick shower ( 2 showers per day here are required ! )
and she has a beautiful home, - swimming pool, bar, loads of rooms and to boot 2 gorgeous kids - Paris 2 and David - 4.
Her husband was away on business and very kindly sorted out lunch for all of the models earlier this afternoon. She has dogs 2 - but she's even scared of them and wouldn't exit the car til the dogs were locked up. I would still like to meet her four legged friends.

Abby is divorced and now has a great relationship with her Italian husband as they too, have 2 kids. Toire and Nova ( spelling might be off! ) I met Nova her daughter very briefly. Funny and gorgeous.

Abby set up Runway - the coolest cub in town and her ex husband owns Mediterraneo - a super hip boutique hotel. She lives next door to the hotel, as does her ex husband and his mother. They have domestic bliss by the sound of it.They also have the cool club scene here stitched up. Discerning and super hip venues for the stylish set here in Tanzania.

Abby reminds me of Natasha McMullen ( my beautiful friend and bridesmaid ). Generous with time, spirt and energy.She is also abundant with positive vibes and spiritually sound. She's super laid back and ridiculously good fun.

I feel blessed and very lucky to have met them both. Personally and professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment