Saturday 25 June 2011

Good Morning!

Za hassa boo-ay is how to say Good Morning!
I say it and mean it with gusto.. the staff in the local coffee shop know my order and love having me practise my Swahili... well they give me that impression at least!?
Muchos excitement today as the building work which has been going on for the last 3 weeks has finally ceased and the sheltered cafe area is complete.
I told them nzuri sana.. it looks nice.
Stained glass, covered tables and plants all in the shade and they do a mean caffe latte at Classico Cafe. Have now mastered the art of asking for another coffee..
..neen geen ay... my spelling is crapola but who cares!

It's 11.20 am at the moment and I am waiting on Abby who runs a PR company here called Black Ice. I found her and the company on Facebook ( hurrah! )
sent her a message and so we're meeting today. Have sent her my CV and have offered to help her out. Hopefully I'll be able to start helping ASAP.
Itching to do more and have gotten used to the heat a bit more, so I can actually wear normal summer clothes ( as opposed to beach wear ) without melting..

No comments:

Post a Comment