Saturday 25 June 2011

Sylvia

Is a friend of Anita. They go way back, they were at school together as very young kids.
Sylvia now lives in California and has the accent to boot. She is stunningly beautiful, the strong and silent type. She studies psychology at 'school' and has great chat. I felt I really bonded with her.

I met her sister Natalie at Java, post the fashion show event. We had drinks and then headed to Runway.
Sylvia went home as did Anita. I went out with Abby, Tony ( Anita's bro ) and Adrian ( A rwandandese french dude ).Adrian and Tony met over a baguette in a cafe. They are not gay. Tony has lived all over the place.. he has a full on American accent.

Abby and Anita and Sylvia are super aware - they introduce you to everyone and always ensure you are included.I am the only Mzungu in their company and they always make me feel part of everything. This is a gift.

2 drinks later and we head to Runway, where no doubt I will see Simone.

No comments:

Post a Comment