Tuesday 7 June 2011

Serendipitous moments..

Kate & Joe from Canada!
Met them on the beach fleetingly at White Sands.
We chatted briefly, I passed on my email address as they hadn't been to downtown Dar Es Salaam.
( I had a wee handle on the scene, thanks to Graham being a perfect host )
Joe is lecturing on a course at the hotel. Passed on Tender is The Night to Kate as she was out of reading material. That was on the Wednesday.

They met Graham and I on Friday night at The Waterfront, Slipway. Cue amazing sunset,
great food, drinks and company. Superb! Sorry they are leaving on Sunday.
Will defo keep in touch with them. Too many laughs.....and it felt great to spend time with them!!

Hope they keep in touch too. There were lots of other people who joined us that night... Selfishly I chose to imerse myself in Kate, Graham & Joe chat, I knew I'd see the others at a BBQ on Saturday.
Kate & Joe were the beacons!!!


Sending them love & appreciation to London, Toronto...x

No comments:

Post a Comment