Sunday 26 June 2011

A Small World


So my new friend Abby, here in Tanzania is South African and now lives and works here.Gorgeous, warm, funny, bags of charisma and energy its no doubt she is doing so well here.

She has 2 lovely children, works on Choice FM where she has a daily show, she's an MC too and she runs a PR & Event & Modelling Agency business
with her partner Anita. We clicked. Just that, we clicked. 

Love her company and it was a joy to spend time with her hanging out
and helping out at the launch of the Dar Fashion Festival. 

We went to Anita's house on Sunday as it was her birthday and I had to collect my phone from her. BB Africa was on and someone mentioned Abby's stint in the BB household.

That was in 2003. I pop up and say oh I know 3 people who were on BB, who she asks? In no particular order Cameron Stout, Federico Martone and Eugene Mark Sully.

Guess who visited BB Africa - the first ever series.. Cameron. Who did Abby argue with a lot in the house? Cameron.

Tis a blimmin small world indeed!! I won't repeat what she told me, other than that it was highly amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment