Thursday 16 June 2011

Marry Brown

Marry Brown is the only fast food place here that has more than 1 outlet.
In fact, I think it has 2.
No McDonalds, Starbucks, Burger King, etc.
Goodluck has never been, so I took him.
I had the equivalent of a McChicken Sandwich meal, he went for the
Chicken - a - licious option with extra fries and 2 glasses of Guava juice.
It came to 27000 shillings which is about £10. Expensive by
Tanzanian standards, so no surprise then that is frequented mostly
by Mzungus and Indians and their young families.
There's a big Indian and Muslim population here too.

Goodluck loved it, his first experience of a fast food joint European stylee at the age of 26.Me, I've had a few firsts here too and I enjoyed Marry Brown as it did taste a bit like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment