Monday 27 June 2011

Chesney Hawkes

He may be the one and only but even though we have 32 friends in common, I don't really want to be FB pals with him or Gary Davies ( altogether now.. "ooh Gary Davies on your radio.. )

I'm deleting FB connections at the moment. Ones where there is never any interaction, too much Farmville blah shenanigans and also relationships where the energy isn't as good as I'd like.

FB has been great as it means I can keep in touch with all my friends and also see what they're up to and how they are. Blessing on that front!
And as I'm so far away, you can really suss out what's important, relevant and true and what is not.

I'm also liking making new friends here in Tanzania and adding new peeps that I've met here in Africa.

Jerry, Susie, Fiona, Niki, Nicole,Guy, Lisa, Andrea, Frank, Suzanne, Heather..et al you know who you are.. please keep me up to speed with your news..
Miss you !
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment