Thursday 2 June 2011

Snap!

Brilliant track from Snap! in the 90's was I Got The Power, if my memory serves me correctly!?
Well, today I have had 3 powercuts this afternoon. Quite lengthy, ended up very hot and was
worried the freezer may defrost. The emergency generator must have kicked in for us, as some of the
other apartments still had no leccy!

Managed to do most of the things I was supposed to do today.
Tomorrow am hopefully going for dinner with a Canadian couple from Toronto.
They are here for a conference and haven't been to downtown Dar Es Salaam so
as I have eaten out almost every night I know a few good places for dinner.
Will be good to have a bleather and listen to their chat. I speak with Goodluck every day but
sometimes it gets lost in translation.

Posting some pics up later, if all going well with the power.

Off to stick my head in the freezer as I am now melting.

No comments:

Post a Comment