Monday 6 June 2011

Hot Hot Heat - Skin & Hair

It's boiling. So very hot and I'm being very careful with sun protection.
Factor 50 is the order of the day!
The sunshine and heat is playing havoc with my hair and skin.
I'm thankfully turning a lovely shade of golden brown and my hair is very blond.
Thanks go to Jack at The Rainbow Room for turning me into a dirty blond
now with beachy highlights.

Skin Guru Lorraine Harkins' serum has been a godsend for cleaning my skin,
moisturising it and even looking after my hair. Its a multi functional product and it smells divine!

My eyebrows are in need of a reshape, so I am off to try and find a salon that does threading.
I'm a woose when it comes to tweezing!!
Wednesday night is pamper night, got a recipe to make a papaya based facemask.

No comments:

Post a Comment