Sunday 7 August 2011

0784 932897

is my phone number here and I didn't think it would recieve incoming calls.. it is a brick you see and also a pay as you go ditty and as I have no idea how much a text is or a call is.. i am clueless..

Utterly delighted to have received a call from a long lost lover on Thursday morning at 7.30am our time here. We are 2 hours ahead of the UK so I was surprised

to have got a call so early
for it to have been international
for him to have found my number
for him to call me
for him to have been so warm/kind/interested to talk to ( we had not spoken in over a year at his request )

Sometimes you can't choose who you fall in love with and this was one which was destined never to go anywhere...sometimes though its not the destination its the journey.

I'm happy here full stop. I did have a big smile on my face all day that day and I allowed myself to revisit our happiest times in my head.. only for 5 mins obviously as I am doing my darndest to 'be' in the moment.

It was a case of wrong time, wrong place with this particular gentleman.. however I learned a lot, had superb fun and am a better person for spending the time with him that I was lucky to have spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment