Sunday 21 August 2011

He

He seeks beauty and joy wherever he goes.
He's sensitive, kind, exceptionally good fun and incredibly spiritual.
He has a big heart and is on a mission to do voluntary projects across 4 continents over the period of a year.
Today he was giving out wheelchairs to poor, elderly women in South Africa.
Last week he was taking spellbindingly beautiful photographs on safari and then photographing a resort in Muchamvi, Zanzibar.
I've never met someone so utterly sorted on every level. He's been to dark places and travelled a lot and I don't meant to far flung
destinations, though he has achieved that too in terms of air miles and passport stamps.
He makes me laugh and makes me cry and makes me feel very safe.
I've never met anyone like him though he is very like my gorgeous friend Susie Pearl.
He's older and wiser than me and still a big kid at heart.
He's in South Africa for 3 months and then I sincerely hope he'll come to Scotland for a period of time.
He takes stunning shots of landscapes and I'm sure he will enjoy and love all that Scotland has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment