Thursday 11 August 2011

Safari

Going on it tomorrow at 9am with Nino. So excited I cannot sleep. Oh and its 29 degrees and I can't find the A/C remote control. Am so PMT it wouldn't surprise me if I flushed it down the loo.

The full moon is tomorrow and that is important to the Buddhist calendar, so seeing Pannasekara for breakfast tomorrow.

We are still working on Vodacom here. It appears to be down to timing..Somalia is getting extensive news coverage at the moment, so perhaps the timing is a bit skew wiff.

Still hopeful that more stories will continue to be sent to me and more people will like the Kind Heart Africa Facebook page..only 6 people like it which is a bit disappointing when you consider most of the guff pages that are set up for example "X joined the group that admits to picking their nose'  : (

No comments:

Post a Comment