Wednesday 24 August 2011

KHA

40 likes on our facebook page and 46 stories now... still a long way to go if the book is to happen.
Allan Brown has very kindly offered to put me in touch with his publishers, he suggested they may be interested as they also publish all of Alexander McCall Smith's books... that would be amazing!!!!!

Joe Aitken, Fiona Hutchison and James Docherty are all doing their best to help get more stories in.
Guy Fee has written a truly brilliant one! He is an award winning screenwriter and also a dad and a very good friend since I was 15, so I am chuffed that he's delivered such a beauty! I can even see some illustrations with this book too.. how cool would that be!?

Really hoping that Vodacom will also come onboard with some sponsorship. I've learned a lot about Tanzania through working with them so far..

No comments:

Post a Comment