Sunday 21 August 2011

Charlee

Charlee

Has gone back to my folks and I'm wondering how she is.
My parents are getting on now and Charlee is high energy, they've never had a dog before
and C being the social pup that she is, is always roundabout mum's feet. I know she had
a blast staying with the Allan family and I'm sure she misses them.. though she probably doesn't as I suspect
that in some ways, our four legged friends are more smart sometimes than us humans.

Had a blub this morning as there was a movie on about dogs, no idea what it was called but a great Dane
featured and there were the voices of Keifer Sutherland and Owen Wilson. I'd give anything to play with her right now
and have a cuddle!! Cannot wait to see her when I return. She will be 10 in December. My friends have kids, I have Charlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment