Sunday 21 August 2011

freaking out!

Visa

My visa expires on the 27th August, not long now.
I am going to try and meet with the Police Commissioner Mr Kova to see whether or not
he will be able to write me a letter to immigration to see if they will extend it til the 15 September
on the basis that I am doing voluntary work for KHA.

Afterwards I plan to come back and work my socks off ( flip flops actually as I no longer wear socks )
on projects with Sarah Scott.

I am set to be working with her, the two of us, on our clients Vodacom and NBC Bank. I don't have a business visa
so technically can't earn any money. Working out a package now with Sarah. Fingers crossed I will be able to
come back and work as I really do love it here and there are massive opportunities to create exceptional events
and the work is fun. Already have come up with some straplines for our business cards..

" We do suits, swimsuits"

And it means I can continue to do even more work with Kind Heart Africa...

No comments:

Post a Comment