Sunday 21 August 2011

Clothes

Clothes

I so underpacked. Living in battered sundresses and fit flops. So not 'me' though me these days, isn't me from then, whenever then was, if you know what I mean!?
When I come back I will be going on mega shopping trip to get the right things.. going to meetings in a sundress
is not cool sometimes..

Slightly nervous about revisiting all of my worldy possessions which are currently costing me £300 per month ( I know, how much!? )
to be kept in storage. Its a horrid space where all my stuff was hurriedly dumped. Every single thing I own.
Will visit it only when I need to. Too many memories and too much stuff to go through in order to pull out shoes and clothes.
Can't remember the last time I wore one of my beautiful vintage pieces, I guess I'll appreciate them all the more when I am finally ready to revisit
all my bits and bobs.

The weather now gets hotter and hotter and more humid. When I arrived at the end of May it was winter and every day now its heating up.
Apparently December, January, February is unbearable and that came from the locals. HELP! I will melt.
Can't imagine wearing skinny jeans, knee length boots, a jumper and a jacket when I get home!?

No comments:

Post a Comment