Thursday 11 August 2011

Bedtime Reading

..Last night after a wonderful evening with Nino and then Pannasekara joined us.
I have never laughed so much in months.
Mojo is coming back.
All i need to do now is get fit and super healthy physically.
The meditation and reading and the universe delivering me a beautiful friend and support in Nino
is amazing.

Nino is a superb photographer and he is off on an adventure today ( Thursday ) with Panna up to the school. I wish I was able to go but I have meetings today with Sarah re the NBC project and then with Anthony about some work then I am hopefully seeing Asana for dinner. Also! Very excited today to be seeing Jim, the Irish Man that I met in Tanga.

My bedtime reading was The United Republic of Tanzania's National Guidelines for the Establishment and Management of Children's Homes.. no wonder I fell asleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment