Sunday 7 August 2011

Wobble

Uh oh..birthday approaching.. I'm In Africa, no idea what to do next or where to go.. visa runs out on the 28th and as fate would have it that is the day of the opening ceremony of the Kind Heart Africa School and I MUST be there.. I so want to be there!!!!!!!

Not sure when to go home, or what to do, where to live.
Being single with no kinds, no boy friend, no f/t job and no mortgage does have great advantages though I don't know how long I want to do continuing with none of the above.

Might head home on the 29th or 30th of Augst if I can, for a bit.
Would like to see GP, dentist, hairdresser after my dog, my friends and my family.. All my stuff is in storage, so it will be another slap dash packing job from my folks if I come back here. Can't face the storage unit, its too sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment