Tuesday 9 August 2011

Pearl of Wisdom

Susie Pearl

Is the most amazing woman I know, so lucky and appreciative to be able to count her as a very dear friend.
I think of her often and I thought of her again last night ( Wed 8th August ) whilst re reading one of my favourite books - Out of Africa.
I'm enjoying it more as I now have an idea of what Africa is like after being her for 2 months or so, so it is even more enjoyable!!

I'm only a few chapters in, as I'm taking my time to read it and Chapter 4, A Gazelle is a lovely story about.. a gazelle.
Her name is Lulu which is Swahili for Pear. Susie Lulu!!

Fingers crossed Susie will be able to come out here and work her magic and soak up what magic there is here.
I also know she'll get in like a house on fire and already Shay from Monier 2000 calls her Amazing Susie and he hasn't even met her yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment