Sunday 21 August 2011

Asana

Asana

Is impossibly beautiful, half Ghanian and half English, she's a lawyer here, on secondment here from London.
Her beauty captivates many admirers and she's flirtatious which makes her even more beguiling.
We try to see each other regularly for dinner and Asana has very kindly made a donation to the Kind Heart Africa School
buy investing £200 to buy materials. Buying her gifts this week.. as the school opening ceremony is now less than 10 days away.

I was supposed to be on a night out with her last night, though I couldn't go as I was so tired after a hectic week. All I was fit for was TV and sleep. It sounds like I missed a great night involving sea sickness, a frenchman, toes and a boat then a party.

Seeing her on Monday night for a Korean meal. I think we'll need an agenda for all topics to be discussed as its been a while! Even though we don't know each other very well, we share our woops and woes and I'm looking forward to catching up on all her news!

No comments:

Post a Comment