Wednesday 24 August 2011

Jerry Burns

is one of the most beautiful women I have ever know. She's an incredible soul with a wonderful songwriting and singing talent. She's fragile, funny and fabulous.

I met her at Bobby Paterson's funeral. She sang. She took our breath away. I told her and we became friends - I later discovered that she's friends with Karen Smyth and Fiona White, 2 other fabulous girlfriends. Jerry and I also share a love of sparkles, vintage clothing and a few other things.

One of my favourite recollections of an afternoon with Jerry was lipgloss bingo ( improvised ) at a Mad Hatter's tea Party I was hosting in Oran Mor for Marie Curie Cancer Care, followed by cocktails with Karen Smyth in Bobar. That was a fun Sunday.

I keep all her FB messages and always smile whenever we are in contact, she is so poetically brilliant.

So very grateful to count her as a very special friend. Yes, she is the brother of Gerard M Burns.. boyo that family are talented.

Can't actually find the words to express how wonderful she is, those friends we have in common know...

Listen to her on i-tunes, you'll be bewitched by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment